• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Commander Shrekard

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello. I would like to be unbanned from your servers if possible. The reason given to me is that there was a new steam ID from a banned IP. During this time frame, I would have still been in high school and playing on the computers there, which may explain why the IP was banned, or why your system decided that the IP was banned, because it was on a shared computer network. I also had the name "John Johnson" at the time, but now go under the name "Commander Shrekard" I also now currently play on my own computer at home.
I have done nothing wrong to warrant a ban. I did not cheat, nor did I do anything bad. This seems to be some strange thing that likely happened while I was playing on the high school's network. I believe your system just decided that the school IP was not allowed, and therefore decided to ban me.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You are correct on that IP. Someone used that IP from the school to use a hack on our servers.

I'll remove your ban BUT not the IP.

It has been many years you had not played on our servers, so I would suggest on reading up on the server rules to avoid any further issues. Click Here For Rules

Welcome back.