• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CockGenie

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'm not contesting the mute, it was probably deserved although it had absolutely nothing to do with racism as the admin reason claims. What I wonder is why the person I was having an argument with, username El Pollo
Borracho/steamid [U:1:163350485], went completely unpunished after:

-Shaming me multiple times for being autistic
-Calling me DEFECTIVE multiple times
-Continuing to harass me after I was gagged/muted
-Generally disrupting gameplay for myself and others

I don't have any screencaps since by the time I actually managed to find this page the chat logs were overwritten, but I feel like the situation was handled unprofessionally, that the admin simply came in and took action before analyzing the situation or getting any context. Again, I'm not contesting the action itself as I most likely deserved it, but I would like to see some sort of repercussions for Pollo. The only reason I ask here is because I have to since I can't make any reports in-game while I'm muted. I'm not someone who cares much about political correctness, but if you'll pardon the phrasing, you don't laugh at the retarded kid for being retarded. Legitimate ableism is disgusting and a misplaced punishment will only encourage his behavior and the same going forward.​

CockGenie

But I do have a screencap of a nice snarky comment he made before leaving. Doesn't prove anything except that he doesn't feel like he did any wrong as he never got punished for it. I'd love to post it but that'd be spam apparently.

CockGenie

ezmXx

nvm

CockGenie

Lmao alright, fair enough. Tbh I didn't even know that was a racial phrase but my argument still stands, if you want to combat things like racism you can't just ignore ableism, especially since I have no idea if he actually is jewish but I am bonafide autistic. I'll watch my tongue in the future and make sure to get anything Pollo says from now on as well, just maybe hear from both sides yeah?

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Going to go ahead and mark this as invalid as Johnny already pointed out the relevant thread that contains the violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.