• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

clucknorris

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I run a medic loadout dressed up like a Nazi on non serious servers because it is silly to look at and other players think so as well. In other words it is a joke loadout complete with a spray. Obviously I don't condone Anti-Semetism, and if the loadout is going to offend admins, than I suppose I will stop wearing in on Skial servers and use something more tame.​

Toxik

Contributor
Your ban this is only temporary and lasts 1 day
I'd recommend avoiding using that loadout again unless you want longer bans in the future

Sakiko

Contributor
Hello, it's not a case of being serious its about common sense using artwork that people have used to cause a lot of suffering and with the recent events of neo nazis in America it should be a no brainer that this type of material is not welcome on most servers.
How this can be taken as silly and funny? I was messaged by some of the regulars that alerted me to you and your spray not happy and as it fell under the rules i took action.

Please read up on the server rules in the TF2 Section.
For anyone else wanting to see his image/item can find it on my tf2 screenshot feed.

clucknorris

Unremarkable User
Than let me make a recommendation. I looked at your screenshot history and strangely, people do this a ton on the servers. "No Anti-Semitic Content" should be added with the official Skial rules, because I can sit here an argue with you that there is no racism and how others killing nazi loadouts on dr_trump_tower is entertaining, or you could just add that rule and whenever this happens again, you can just cite that rule. People will use that loadout just to call attention to themselves, me included, although it is more of a personal problem for me.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Than let me make a recommendation. I looked at your screenshot history and strangely, people do this a ton on the servers. "No Anti-Semitic Content" should be added with the official Skial rules, because I can sit here an argue with you that there is no racism and how others killing nazi loadouts on dr_trump_tower is entertaining, or you could just add that rule and whenever this happens again, you can just cite that rule. People will use that loadout just to call attention to themselves, me included, although it is more of a personal problem for me.

The issue is that it is in the rules, you just didn't read it:
  • Racism
    • Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.
    • However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
  • Other Discrimination: Any persistent discrimination based on gender or religion is not allowed. What qualifies as persistent will be determined by an admin.
You're either offending people who are jewish through ethnicity or religion.

clucknorris

Unremarkable User
The issue is that it is in the rules, you just didn't read it:

• Racism

• Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.
      However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
    Other Discrimination: Any persistent discrimination based on gender or religion is not allowed. What qualifies as persistent will be determined by an admin.
You're either offending people who are jewish through ethnicity or religion.
Sorry