• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We have evidence that you were carrying out DDOS attacks against our servers - this is something that we take very seriously as you could severely affect other players ability to enjoy the servers, or at worst crash the servers or cause damage to them.

Furthermore you have admitted to trying to hack into my Steam account so that you can "abuse the shit out of his powers", this is a threat towards a staff member - which is also against the rules.

Both of the above not only break our rules, they also break the Steam terms of service and they are also both illegal.

You will not be unbanned.

Reactions: Link

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Warned you more than once to stop those activities, you carried on nonetheless. Maybe you were joking about going to "hack" into an admin's account fine, but you admitted to have attacked the servers. Since you have not understood my warnings, this ban might hopefully have an educational purpose for you. Feel free to appeal at a later point in time, not before sometime in 2019, and I will consider your appeal if you can convince me. As of right now, you have to "feel" that things you did were not right. None of it was fun.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
We have evidence that you were carrying out DDOS attacks against our servers - this is something that we take very seriously as you could severely affect other players ability to enjoy the servers, or at worst crash the servers or cause damage to them.

Furthermore you have admitted to trying to hack into my Steam account so that you can "abuse the shit out of his powers", this is a threat towards a staff member - which is also against the rules.

Both of the above not only break our rules, they also break the Steam terms of service and they are also both illegal.

You will not be unbanned.
You do not have proof

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You do not have proof

Bottiger has proof that you were DDOSing the servers, every admin know about this.
I'm not going to share it, Bottiger may choose to if he wishes to make that public.

As for the hacking attempts, we've got screenshots of chats in which you admit it.
"and i tried to hack in Lukes steam", "and abuse the shit out of his powers".
You were asked if you had managed to get in, you said "no for now".