• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Chris P Bacon101

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned from talking on a server by a guy who was doing a "joke" and I didn't even use a mic and I didn't say anything bad other than a couple of memes that other people on the server using mics were saying. They were saying the N word too. So I went on another account to ask why the hell they banned me and he wouldn't answer so I left. When I came back I was banned from ALL skial servers for about a week. Please appeal the ban, I just want to trade and have a good time and not be abused by people for saying almost nothing​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The issue is that you were muted for racism on your account > https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:92226286]

Than you went on your other account and was racist > https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:473492608]

TRADE | NY 10/14/2017 - 09:42:16 PM Chris. P. Bacon hi nigger ;)
TRADE | NY 10/08/2017 - 02:09:34 PM Chris. P. Bacon do niggers are real?
TRADE | NY 10/08/2017 - 02:05:38 PM Chris. P. Bacon ajbdpibaebjannawniggerssuckcockfbiabepfbibe
TRADE | NY 10/08/2017 - 02:05:11 PM Chris. P. Bacon asdpiapdyAfyIEFGYAWVVWEFUGEWFEWRgfeiFInigger

TRADE | NY 10/14/2017 - 10:20:05 PM [F2P]Chris. P. Bacon's return ; nigger

You were dogging mute. So no, You will not be un-ban unless @Meowcenary feels otherwise.

Last edited:

Chris. P. Bacon

Unremarkable User
See that is funny Dave, since every time I join a skial server it is filled with people being racist, saying very rude remarks to other people, especially children, and they also don't joke. I joke when I say that stuff, we are in a day and age where the N word is seen as such a cruel word when it should be treated as any other swear or racial slur. I'm sorry if I "offended" you or someone else but I didn't know people would be such cry babies over a word used regularly on skial and other servers so I will watch myself and what I say and will just do what I want to do when coming on skial servers, which is trading. Again i'm sorry for troubling you with dumb things I did, if this ban is permanent hear me out when I say to me no swear is too bad in my world. Thank you for your help I hope you understand why I seem like such an asshole ( I really am).