• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Chloramine

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Good afternoon, somewhere in 2015 I played on your server and got a permanent ban, I don't remember what and why, I am sincerely sorry that I once did this, and I apologize for this act, you can somehow give me chance and unlock?

I don't know English well and therefore use a translator :(​

Chloramine

Mildly Menacing Medic
You were banned because you connected from the same IP address as this account:(your link which I cannot attach)
which was caught hacking by SMAC for Aimbot. That account also was VAC banned so was definitely hacking.

Can you tell me how you know that hacker account? Were you using a VPN in 2015 to play TF2?

I have not used any VPN or cheats, I don't even know what kind of account it is (the one you attached)

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood you, my translator may not translate correctly.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It looks like the IP address that you got banned with is from a VPN IP address in 2015. Are you sure you weren't using any VPNs back then?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network

Looks like your latest IP address seems to be a regular IP address.

Either way, I will unban you because more than likely you were using a VPN in 2015 and that VPN was also tainted by a hacker so you were also banned.

Chloramine

Mildly Menacing Medic
It looks like the IP address that you got banned with is from a VPN IP address in 2015. Are you sure you weren't using any VPNs back then?

Looks like your latest IP address seems to be a regular IP address.

Either way, I will unban you because more than likely you were using a VPN in 2015 and that VPN was also tainted by a hacker so you were also banned.

Thank you more for your help, perhaps at that moment I had a NAT ip, since it was a widespread problem of my provider, now I have a real IP address, thank you very much again, good day to you)