1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: CaptainKiwi2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CaptainKiwi2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. CaptainKiwi2

CaptainKiwi2 Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    *I was muted, and gagged* I am very sorry for the idiotic things I have said before. I had a completely different mindset 2 years ago, and I regret it. I remember being a bit grumpy, and mean to others, but I don't remember being racist to anyone. If I really did say that kind of stuff I probably was not thinking right, and just trying to look "cool" I am mature enough now to know how stupid, and foolish I acted towards other players. All I ask of you Is to give me another chance, and Unmute me, and to Ungag me. I promise you, I will not act this inappropriately to anyone like that again as long as I play on your servers. I really loved playing on your FF2 servers, and I really want to be able to chat with others again, and have a better time playing. Thank you for your time.​

• Old Old x 1
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

3. CaptainKiwi2

CaptainKiwi2 Unremarkable User

Do I talk to him?

4. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

He issued your silence, he will handle your appeal

5. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr Moderator Contributor

Steam:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice