• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Camicus

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I have no idea why I was banned in the first place. I join onto a server that I don't even remember playing before and suddenly got banned. Could this be because of a dynamic IP? Hopefully it can get resolved soon, it seems my friends can't be bothered to join another randomizer server. :I​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Considering that the connection histories to us for all three of the accounts banned only hold one IP, I find it very unlikely that a dynamic IP (which you just happened to mention in your second Appeal within two minutes) is the result of your ban. However, I find it very likely that the two throwaway accounts belong to you or someone in your household, especially considering the affinity to 2Fort EU. Therefore, your account and IP will remain banned in order to keep hackers off our servers.
If more evidence comes to light (which should be posted here in such case), another admin may overrule this, but until such a time, don't make another Appeal.