• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

bw3avy!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello id like to appeal about my ban.
Ima try to make it short.
As you can see from the videos that im hiting some insane shots and probably you guys thought it was ''fishy''.
So from the beggining at the video where im shooting a spy at 0:26 i thought at first that he would just walk into the tunel and i manage
to hit him instead while spraying my smg.
Guessing at 1:05 got me banned because the shot was ridiculous if i say so.
At 1:14 if you closely you can see that there is a demo who is coming towards me and i thought that he would jump at the healthpack place and i was pre-aiming there
so probably that might looked like i was looking at him.
1:56 actually aiming for the sniper.
At 3:00 you can spot the medic particles.
Hack menu lol actually was talking with my parents thats why i didnt paid attention at all.
4:04 you can clearly spot the pyro.
And the end thats d*mb, thats just how i play and flick alot , and the spectator cam is weird and buggy and doesnt show accurate representation of how i actually aim.

Thank you for your attention.​

Mr. Hi

Mildly Menacing Medic
To be honest this doesn't surprise me, as I have gotten banned permanently myself for a short clip that doesn't show anything and the same is happening to you.

But I have played with bw3avy a lot of times, against him and with him and on a lot of different servers and I’m sure he doesn't use anything.

All the stuff in that video seems pretty common in the right circumstances as he explained and this seems even more wrong, since the video in question has been edited, hell I can play for 4 hours and have someone make a video of it and make it look like it’s not legit by cutting all the rest. The best thing is that there isn’t any actual POV of bw3avys gameplay which makes this even better. My favorite moments are when spectat0r tries to back-stab him while hes taunting and he kills himself, not remembering that theres a cloak noise / cloak timer and also that you can move around while taunting so you can check your back. I also enjoyed when he tried to kill the pyro coming down the vent, he knew where the pyro was because every time you die in tf2 and leave spawn for a short time you can actually see peoples colour and silhouette through the walls for some brief seconds.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
1:05 did indeed get you banned. You had no way of knowing he (a cloaked spy who was not moving nor making any noise) was there unless you were using some form of wallhacks. That wasn't a luck shot or any form of guessing.

Your ban will remain in place.