• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
It is reasonable without any doubt that that you are directly tied to the cheater banned in our system, if not you, then someone in your household. To keep you or whomever cheated coming back, your accounts are going to remain banned.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Reminder:

“If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.”

Butthead

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This is Giant (1956 film).

I'm a nightly regular on skial US1 2fort server. I go to join skial and discover I've been banned and accused of hacking in addition to using a new IP address to avoid detection. This is an error. I do not know how to prove I do not use a VPN or do not hack. To put it simply, I don't hack, never have and never will. Secondly I do not use any VPN to avoid detection.

I'm very suspicious that an admin is targeting me right now for some unknown reason. You can ask any regular on that server like Noobz, Anne or Foxy and they will 100% say that I'm not a hacker. I've reached out to all my friends who play on that server and they are equally surprised by this false ban. I'm asking you guys to consider the fact that you have made an error and are banning the wrong person.

I cannot emphasize enough, I don't hack. I have a lot of friends on that server and you guys banning for a false reason is a huge disappointment.​