• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You were playing spy and were using a extremely obvious aimbot with your revolver. There's nothing to really say beyond that. It's blatantly obvious you're aimbotting so the ban is staying.

If you disagree then I have the demo linked on the ban other admins can view.

Your aimbotting is so blatant SMAC would of automatically banned you if you were getting enough kills.

brycemw888

Unremarkable User
if i was being so obvious why would i be spy instead of heavy or sniper where it would actually be effective, also i kinda want to see the demo to see how im being blatant but its not attached to band

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I checked the demo and it's very clear that you're aimbotting, the aimbot only turning on when you're using a ranged weapon (revolver), otherwise turning off (disguise kit, sapper, knife). It locked you into looking in a very specific angle (exactly 0.35 0 0) at all times, and only snapping at enemies to shoot them for a split second then returning to that angle.

Reactions: soo and Meowcenary

brycemw888

Unremarkable User
actually pretty funny considering i was hacking but only using a trigger so? i know youre actually fucking stupid only reason i contested it