• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
1) when we ask you to search for your ban or comm block, we want the link where you searched your name or preferably your steam ID, not the list of every punishment an admin has handed out. I can only imagine you are trying to hide your real list of punishments which can be found HERE

2) treating your appeal like a meme shows no remorse and no respect, and gives us no incentive to take it seriously.

Since this is actually your 5th silence and you don't want to act like this is serious, I think I'll actually increase the time. Technically it should be permanent, but we'll see how serious you take a week.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I suggest increasing this to two months @Phantom 5.0. I've warned this player more than once to stop playing voice clips and etc over voice soon as I join and he will not stop or learn.

Reactions: Phantom 5.0

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Well after seeing Jerma's suggestion, and the doge response from OP, I think I'll just go ahead and make this the permanent it should have been. Something tells me they won't mature enough in 2 months. Phantom of course has final say on all this, but the admins are a team for a reason!