• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonstapler

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
When I join the game and there is 3 minutes left and we are losing caused by unbalance, I tend to not care as much and do this. In the end the team is forced to one exit and combat the enemy which in turn helps us out greatly. And guess what ? We capped both points shortly after within 2 minutes.

I just wanted to point this out as my ban has been made for 1 month and I dont want the next ban to be permanent by mistake if it can be avoided. If you can unban as well, I know it was " illegal " , but id like to play again on skial, I have been playing here for years and id like to continue to be a part of this community. Id hate to wait one month!​

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Using teleporters to block your team is always griefing; something you should have figured out after your first two bans for griefing. I am keeping the ban at a month. If you decide to do it again after that month your next ban will likely be permanent.

bostonstapler

Unremarkable User
Using teleporters to block your team is always griefing; something you should have figured out after your first two bans for griefing. I am keeping the ban at a month. If you decide to do it again after that month your next ban will likely be permanent.
Thats why I said " I know it was " illegal " ...

bostonstapler

Unremarkable User
Then why'd you do it? As Daivd said you should've learned from your mistake, and you shouldn't expect us to be lenient if you've made the same mistake repeatedly now.
When I join the game and there is 3 minutes left and we are losing caused by unbalance, I tend to not care as much and do this... Dont you read what I write?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
When I join the game and there is 3 minutes left and we are losing caused by unbalance, I tend to not care as much and do this... Dont you read what I write?

Your lack of empathy for your team because of how much time is left in the game will be met with the same amount of empathy from us, then.

Reactions: Meowcenary
Status
Not open for further replies.