• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Boog's ♤

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, My old Aliases, CatInADumpster. Was perma banned for a false report of accusing me of "cheating". I've played Team Fortress 2 for more than 4 years and i'd never cheat knowing that i'll get banned and lose all of my acquired items. I know i'm a little late to appeal my ban but I've tried many times and never could find my account until today. I wish one day i could experience a wonderful server again, ignoring the false report of me appositely "cheating". Here is my E-Mail for a quicker response <removed by admin>

Sincerely, Boogs.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You were banned for connecting from the same network as a hacker.

Between the hacker connecting and you connecting, there was just over an hour, so it's unlikely that this is a false ban.

@RMSniper banned the original hacker, so I will leave it to her to review your appeal.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The original account was banned for hacking (as evidenced by the vac ban). As Luke said, you joined a mere 1.5 hours after that throwaway account was banned. Another throwaway account was even banned on this same IP back in June. You also connected to this IP (with CatInaDumpster/Boogs account) on November 2. This paints a clear picture of you having had the same IP since the original ban in June, up until today. You're not getting unbanned.

Reactions: Luke