• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

BombColor

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
idk how these work but it doesn't matter I cant remember why I might've gotten banned it seems to be a steam ip thing I was probably banned a few years ago for a reason I can not remember due to memory issues I hope to either get unbanned or at least know why I was banned so I can put that question to rest. I hope someone sees this an I get an answer apologies for any inconvenience.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were banned for cheating on an alt. We unbanned your old IP when you got your new one so whoever gets assigned your old one next isn't screwed by your mistake. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on.

BombColor

Unremarkable User
Ah understandable thank you for letting me know the reason have a good day!
You were banned for cheating on an alt. We unbanned your old IP when you got your new one so whoever gets assigned your old one next isn't screwed by your mistake. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. You'll have to play on other servers from now on.