• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bolbi Stroganovski

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello. I was banned several years ago when I first started playing TF2. During this time, I was not aware that skial was a large host for tf2 servers. If I knew that skial was this popular, I would never have micspammed in the first place. Please unban me from skial because I will not micspam again.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were not banned for micspamming, you were banned for connecting from the same IP as a cheater. Since multiple VAC banned accounts have connected from the same IP, it shall remain blacklisted and thus any accounts connecting from it will also be instantly banned from Skial.

Bolbi Stroganovski

Unremarkable User
Then how can I get unbanned from skial. Can I play on my account on a different ip, or do I have to get a new account too? That ban reason seems strange... I'm not a cheater.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
There isn't any way to get unbanned, Skial has a zero tolerance policy against cheaters. Given the number of caught accounts and that said accounts attempted to connect even months apart, it would seem likely whoever it is has no intention of stopping. We can't say for sure who it was (whether it was you on throwaway accounts, friends, family, pets, whatever), but we do know that your network is compromised by a cheater and will remain blacklisted.