• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Boinker Numnut

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I am willing to confirm that I did not take part in the hacking bind trick from DatSoldiersASpy, nor that I did anything to get banned. I am not a hacker in any sort of way, although if I did, I would be under a VAC ban. I never used LMAOBOX, nor any other hacks. Once again, I would be under VAC ban if I did that. I do not condone hacking or griefing in any sort of way, whether it would be LMAOBOX or UnknownCheats. I am hoping you would take this message, and I hope you'll appeal the ban soon. Thank you.​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
back in 2015 someone on your network was hacking and shortly after that player got ban you logged in and got baned, We have to assume it was you or someone in your house hold. Sorry, but we can not unban you.

Boinker Numnut

Unremarkable User
It was not me, it was my brother, who controls the account DatSoldiersASpy. He used a bind that sends a message whenever a key is pressed, and assigned it to 2 different keys. One was to control a first part of the message, and another to post the second half of the message. He did this on 3 servers, including yours. These server groups include: Skial, LotusClan, and SlapMeBro servers. He did this as an inspiration to previously banned Shamp00's attempt and made a whole entire video on this, like his. He did this just to do a YouTube video and get famous. He did this just to be complete crap and ruined my whole experience with Skial servers, and even told me to never go on a Skial server again because he thought it was the worst server community, which I disapprove of. He probably could of also done this to get me banned as well. So, this happened. I thought it was funny back then, but now I realize that what he done was completely going to ruin my experience on TF2. So, I disapprove this reply, and plus people have since been starting to do the same thing as well on other servers. I needed to explain this to you, and hopefully you'll change your mind soon. Once again, thank you.

Boinker Numnut

Unremarkable User
Surprisingly enough, LMAOBOX.com is NOT the actual site for LMAOBOX. The site you were looking for LMAOBOX.NET, the actual site for LMAOBOX.