• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bob 270

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I stopped spamming after I was told to do so. A few rounds later right before the map change, the admin gagged me anyways. If I eventually comply with a request to no longer spam, then it probably should not lead to suddenly getting gagged a little while later. Fenix is the admin who did it btw. This was on the Saxton Hale server on TF2 yesterday.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Looking over your chat logs, it seems all you like to do is spam for the most part. Just because you stopped before I was finished processing the report doesn't mean you're immune from the punishment; that's like saying "but mom I stopped breaking the dishes after I was asked to!" You still did it.

After careful consideration and in light of the holidays, I have pulled the silence back to just one day; it should expire in a couple of hours. Take the remaining time to think carefully about your actions on the server lest you receive a week silence or worse next time. Generally our punishments go 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, but that is up to the discretion of the admin who takes the report.

Try to avoid spamming chat in the future, thank you for making a calm appeal (as opposed to a ragey one), and have fun in the servers!

Reactions: soo