• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotdotdot

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi i was banned 9 months it says blocked ip i dont know why it said this because i never used an alt on the servers
But i think i know why
My ip (before i ever used it) was a shared ip for something. But now that i have it and it is no longer a shared ip as the only one useing the ip is me i never logged to any server with and alt
I hope i can be unbanned
Thanks for reading.​

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
IP is registered to WideOpenWest which is a broadband provider, not a proxy/VPN provider. Unlikely that in under a week a throwaway account's lease expires and coincidentally goes to another person who uses Skial.

You will not be unbanned.

dotdotdot

Scarcely Lethal Noob
nice job leaking my ip that is a violation of my praicy which is is not allowed in steams rules remove my ip before someone ddoses me

dotdotdot

Scarcely Lethal Noob
nice job leaking my ip that is a violation of my praicy which is is not allowed in steams rules remove my ip before someone ddoses me
listen kid this is not about the ban it is about my ip being leaked what if i get ddosed i contacting steam support and im changing my ip

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
IP is registered to WideOpenWest which is a broadband provider, not a proxy/VPN provider. Unlikely that in under a week a throwaway account's lease expires and coincidentally goes to another person who uses Skial.

You will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.