• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bluebear235

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was falsely banned i was not friendlying and if i wanted to i would go to a diffrent server.

First of all i was not friendlying i was just chilling with MY OWN TEAM

Second of all the admin said he posted a warning to me but there was no warning

Third of all the admin had already hated me beacuse i camped MY TEAM's intelligence.

CLINCHER.. in all I think that the admin darjeeling should be demoted for admin abuse.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have a demo of you purposely running out your sentries bullets and allowing enemy team into the intel room. I'll upload it in just a moment.

Reactions: soo

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You were literally there when I gave a warning earlier to not friendly. It wasn't within the same match because I had to leave a while ago to go take care of other things, but I distinctively saw your name among the server list. Not only does this show to me you didn't take the warning to heart, you also decided to friendly again the moment my back was turned despite getting a warning.

The ban's only 24 hours, so I suggest you take it to heart this time and not friendly.

In addition, your chatlog literally has you saying you are 'hoovying' around the map. https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/334377693

Reactions: soo

Bluebear235

Unremarkable User
True I removed the amount of bullets in my sentry gun. Though if you check “you were littally there when I gave the warning” true I was there but AFK if you would like to check,be my guest. Also I had friends on that server that server that said that the friendlying did not stop and I checked the ban list and none of the others were banned.
So yeah I will just play on casual where friendlying is allowed.

Bluebear235

Unremarkable User
To that part of hoovying around

Yeah but I was a spy and that was a trap.So watch the game play

Also why is being friendly a ban

Bluebear235

Unremarkable User
Please read the top of the chat

1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One last thing I would stand by this ban only if the others would of been banned or stopped being friendly

I reported you and one other who were being annoying about people killing you. The other player also got banned according to the ban list. I don't go out of my way to report friendlies unless they are being a nuisance to me or other players. The others stopped friendlying after you and the other player got actioned for it, so it seemed pointless to ask for further action from admins.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Harming your team for an extended period of time. Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Refusing to help advance your teams position for a long time (usually known as Friendlying)