• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Blue Yums

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
The reason I feel I should be unbanned is because, as it says on the ban link that I was deprived from playing on every skial server due to a detection of aimbot, the person behind the character wasn't me at the time the banishment was given.
You may be stupefied at the thought of this, or, rather, not amused by this alibi because of desensitization—however, the story that caused the terrible event to occur started when my friend created the steam account (known as Rango at the time I type this [also the names PotatoLife and I__ were used when my friend owned this steam account, but they weren't when I was using the account]) and, with a mere fifth of a hundred dollars, purchased a profound and infamous hacking injection, LMAOBoX.
Now allow us to truncate the lengthy story by, with common sense assuming what he did was use aimbots and other nameless cheats on Valve-made servers. Although he had some knowledge about anti-cheat programs, what he didn't know was that defensive software like Source Mod Anti Cheat existed and how it was coded; so he proceeded on to servers like skial, LotusClan, and GameME and ultimately bitch-slapped himself with multiple ban hammers.
And so he quit the account, retiring it to my hands and vacated the seemingly mesmerizing world of TF2 to Call of Duty.
Along with the raging idiocy of this adversary of mine, I beseech any admin, gamemaster, or moderator to be swayed by this proof that it was not I that hacked or will continue the legacy of my hacking accomplice, and to remove me from the list of people that were rekt by the ban hammer.​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Your account is your own responsibility and we have no way to confirm whether or not your story is actually true. You won't be unbanned.

Blue Yums

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What you stated is true, however, I have some proof that my friend had been hacking because of the amount of points he got on the heavy class and how he hacked achievements to get them without actually doing anything

Blue Yums

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-23-33-986.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-23-46-56.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-06-450.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-14-714.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-22-764.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-29-566.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-36-693.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-44-406.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-24-53-542.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-25-00-160.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-25-06-767.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-25-14-220.png
Desktop%205-26-2015%2019-25-22-650.png

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What you stated is true, however, I have some proof that my friend had been hacking because of the amount of points he got on the heavy class and how he hacked achievements to get them without actually doing anything

That doesn't prove anything.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We already have enough evidence to keep your account banned. You have to prove that you're innocent here, this isn't an "innocent until proven guilty" case like you think it is because you are already guilty from our perspective.

Blue Yums

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We already have enough evidence to keep your account banned. You have to prove that you're innocent here, this isn't an "innocent until proven guilty" case like you think it is because you are already guilty from our perspective.
If this is true, surely you can tell me a way I can prove myself "innocent"?

***BTW I'm having connection issues atm so I cannot always see replies at the moment or day after they are sent.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If this is true, surely you can tell me a way I can prove myself "innocent"?

***BTW I'm having connection issues atm so I cannot always see replies at the moment or day after they are sent.
Since it happened through your account directly there is no real way you can prove your innocence. This account has a history of hacking so we are keeping it banned. We don't care if it changes hands since there's always a possibility that the original hacker can come back on if we unban it. This situation is exactly why companies warn against sharing online accounts with other people.

Blue Yums

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Since it happened through your account directly there is no real way you can prove your innocence. This account has a history of hacking so we are keeping it banned. We don't care if it changes hands since there's always a possibility that the original hacker can come back on if we unban it. This situation is exactly why companies warn against sharing online accounts with other people.
True. However, if you do unban the account I'm using, so what if the original hacker comes on? I'm sure all Skial servers are started with Source Mod Anti-Cheat on them; if hacking continues to occur after the point from which you unban my user, I'll be banned again nearly immediately after my user hacks.

And because you can ban me again at free will, why not give me another chance at not using whatever cheating software that was previously used and got my account banned? If suspicious reports of cheating are returned from the username "Rango", you can ban me nonetheless.

***The connection issues have been resolved and therefore I can reply more frequently!

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
True. However, if you do unban the account I'm using, so what if the original hacker comes on? I'm sure all Skial servers are started with Source Mod Anti-Cheat on them; if hacking continues to occur after the point from which you unban my user, I'll be banned again nearly immediately after my user hacks.

And because you can ban me again at free will, why not give me another chance at not using whatever cheating software that was previously used and got my account banned? If suspicious reports of cheating are returned from the username "Rango", you can ban me nonetheless.

***The connection issues have been resolved and therefore I can reply more frequently!
we have no way to confirm whether or not your story is actually true. You won't be unbanned.