• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bird of Acumen

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
There is no such thing as friendlying in the rules list, and I was about to help my team, or just the two left alive on a skial Saxton Hale server. I thought everyone would get a second warning, if that would be nice. I was planning to set up a sticky trap for the boss to come as I get the crits. He was only at 377 health left, so It didn't matter. I've been banned for a day, now it's for a week. I'm not trying to do anything wrong here. As I said, there were only 2 of us left alive out the 31 players in the server, and twerk, who was my friend, was going to win with the Loch N' Load maybe about 3 seconds before I got out of the blu spawn (I was RED). When I was given an order to go out the spawn and kill the boss, I was doing some kind of demoman left hand trick with the frying pan before I got out. However, without a word, I got banned. Can anyone please resolve this? It would be grateful.

Also, a guy named Quickselling painted hats! said "But why? There is no rule on it...". I don't know if he was saying about me, or about his fact that he was latespawning, no I have no business for him. This appeal ban is for me, and not someone else, unless it was Meowcenary.​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Refusing to help your team"

AKA "friendlying". You were sitting in spawn staring at the ceiling crouching.

I warned you to go help your team but you kept staying in your crouch and continued staring at the ceiling

Your ban is also a week because you have previous offenses.

The quickselling guy was arguing with me about latespawning because people apparently think we just make up the rules on the spot but that argument had nothing to do with you.

But I will drop your ban down from a week to 3 days since the ban mittens gave you is from 2012.