• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bioflare

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So interesting story, in one of the skial trade servers there are these donor players (usually a fast flying heavy with op weapons) that are really good at murdering people on site; Often dominating anyone outside of spawn. I've gotten a request from another player that he wanted revenge so he asked me to try and dominate one of the donor players to give a taste of their own medicine so to speak. Unfortunately donors are usually well equipped to easily rip my ass apart using the speed of a scout, health of a heavy and perfect weapons for deleting normal players. The only way I can possibly kill a donor 3 times without dying would probably be as a sniper. But even as a sniper all it takes the donor is a surprise rocket to my face to kill me. So the best way to kill and avoid dying was to have the player on the same team with the donor and privately voice communicate the donor's position. Whenever the donor flew near spawn to kill me I knew to avoid the entrances, if the donor stood still I would be alerted to shoot his head, or wherever he hides I would generally know where. In the end, I only managed to get one kill and eventually gave up so I can join a friend in casual.

tl;dr
had help from another player on the donor's team voice communicate the donor's position, not wall hacks. Who uses wall hacks on a trade server?​