• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bigunit

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was reported by griefing and got banned for 3 days.
The reporter showed evidence in just 3 screenshots, no demo, no video, just photos, where i was jumping close to the platforms! And that doesnt mean i was griefind! I didnt break platform to kill teammetes.

Yesterday i reported a micspam guy by fraps, but it was declined for: "No Evidence" > only demo, answered moderator. And here, evidence in 3 screenshots and thats it..
The guy, who reported me, just framed me with his friend, becouse i reported his friend for micspam: https://www.skial.com/threads/sir-hawЌa-mic-spam.82201/#post-767591 . They went to spectates or they were dead and found a great moment to make some screenshots, where i like "was griefing". I think there is a reason, why they didnt do a demo for this moment.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

No one should be responding to this post, other than Bigunit - or an admin.

Bigunit

they're slandering me!
i could do so many thing there, that-would seems me like a Griefer, just for jumping! NOT just make a normal proofs!
if you answer the question: "What did I actually do?" - I was jumping for looking players, there is a glitch, in the 3rd player view you cannot see players until you jump. I can proof it by fraps or you can check it by yourself. Even if you reject the "implausible" reason, if you think so.. like i said before > quote: " i could do so many thing there, that-would seems me like a Griefer!"

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The area you are referring to is known for people to grief the platforms to kill team mates and/or hold them up.

But its up to @Phantom 5.0 on whats he wants to do. Please be patent.

Bigunit

The area you are referring to is known for people to grief the platforms to kill team mates and/or hold them up.

But its up to @Phantom 5.0 on whats he wants to do. Please be patent.
I know, what EVERY platforms area can be used to grief, that doesnt mean, i did it! Just 3 screenshots - isnt proof!

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I know, what EVERY platforms area can be used to grief, that doesnt mean, i did it! Just 3 screenshots - isnt proof!

I apologize, but those screen shots are enough proof that you were griefing the platform. That particular location on the map is notorious for players to grief others.

You’ve been banned for this same thing not even 2 weeks ago. So unfortunately, I don’t have a choice but to keep the ban in place.

Failure to comply with the rules in the future will result in even more stringent consequences.