• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Beexz

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was muted for racism for saying in chat NIGG__ and nibber, well I HATE RACISM IN THE FIRST PLACE. And I never really said the word. thus the reason I got banned for racism for those two words that don't even come close to the word. Sorry if you think it's racism, but I applied for the server for one of the main things to stop racism. I also have been an administrator more then once. Not on videogames, but I deal with forum trolls and spammers. Please consider those two reasons not as racism but as a joke, and the one with the a at the and dose not mean i'm racist it means I feel him like my bro my best friend, and of course I didn't say the ENTIRE WORD because I knew it would do this. Please, and thanks.

PS I like the server a lot and I don't want to be looked at as a racist.​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
"Well you see officer, I may be driving drunk, but I'm not blowing over a .08! I only broke half the law!"

I'm resolving this for Biggie, because I know he'll agree with me. Saying "nigg*r*", "ni**er", "nigg**", "nagger", "nibber" is all the same thing. You're trying to dance around the rules and not completely say "nigger." Appeal denied.

P.S. NIGG__ has two underscores; therefore, you can't possibly argue you meant nigga with one underscore to replace the a.

Beexz

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
"Well you see officer, I may be driving drunk, but I'm not blowing over a .08! I only broke half the law!"

I'm resolving this for Biggie, because I know he'll agree with me. Saying "nigg*r*", "ni**er", "nigg**", "nagger", "nibber" is all the same thing. You're trying to dance around the rules and not completely say "nigger." Appeal denied.

P.S. NIGG__ has two underscores; therefore, you can't possibly argue you meant nigga with one underscore to replace the a.

I see, well so be it. I will still love to play on the server. Thanks and you guys really need more admins on the server, there LOADS of racists. Also I would like to thank you for the optimism, I would very much like to work with you guys, see ya in a day.