• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Canna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I made a bind as a joke to make people scared, It said "Get good get lmaobox" It made people think I was a hacker but Im not I would never hack and anyways I have a mac I dont even think hacks work with macs. I really wanna go back on the server because I dont like playing normal valve servers because of everyones mean behavior and racial slurs. I unbinded the bind I had so I dont use it again and the ban was a long time ago. I thought I could get over it but I've grown to the time I was completely done with people calling others autistic and the N-Word. Please let me play again I was banned for so long and I cant take the rude people.​

Sakiko

Contributor
The servers say do not advertise hacks even as a joke, and your ban is back in 2015 where it is highly likely from the source of your ban, You was picked up by our anti lamobox system.

We do not unban hackers ever, so i would suggest learning to enjoy your time on vale servers/other community.

Canna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The servers say do not advertise hacks even as a joke, and your ban is back in 2015 where it is highly likely from the source of your ban, You was picked up by our anti lamobox system.

We do not unban hackers ever, so i would suggest learning to enjoy your time on vale servers/other community.
I never hacked... and I did it once. As soon as I pressed the bind I was perma'd

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
May I ask why you chose to appeal your ban so late?
You need to understand that unfortunatly we cannot keep chat logs or stats for year long durations. If you had appealed back in 2015 one could have probably seen you use the lmaobox-message in chat, and checked your session stats for the period that mattered.

That is unfortunatly not possible anymore, therefore we have to assume the worst, which would mean you cheated and we have to keep you out of our servers. As unfortunate as this situation might be for you, incase you really just used a bind, it is your fault for taking almost 2 years to appeal a ban that was done by our console.

Canna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
May I ask why you chose to appeal your ban so late?
You need to understand that unfortunatly we cannot keep chat logs or stats for year long durations. If you had appealed back in 2015 one could have probably seen you use the lmaobox-message in chat, and checked your session stats for the period that mattered.

That is unfortunatly not possible anymore, therefore we have to assume the worst, which would mean you cheated and we have to keep you out of our servers. As unfortunate as this situation might be for you, incase you really just used a bind, it is your fault for taking almost 2 years to appeal a ban that was done by our console.

Why would I hack on my main account? I own so many games and Im not dumb enough to waste my money like that... I dont even have an alternate account the only other account I have access to is my brothers and he hacked in csgo and got himself vac'd like the moron he is. If you were to check my steam account I wouldn't have a single ban on record.