• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

freeman_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned from skial for a total of 1 month on the grounds that I had "Bypassed the AFK manager". When I had left this morning for school, I had set up "+attack ; +left +forward ; +duck ;" and aimed downwards while equipping the Rocket Jumper, so that in result, my character continually bounced in a random pattern. (I had done this since usually when I return, the server is full and may take some time to connect to.) When I had returned, I was able to join skial, but once I had exited, and returned back from dinner, I found I had been banned for 1 month. In response to this, I can offer my sincere apology, as I did not realize that it could have received a punishment of that caliber. At this point all I can do to act on it is promise that it will not happen again, and that I now know for the future that this is bannable. I hope I can continue to make use of skial's servers, and thank you for your time.​