• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

B2Hopeless

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Yeah, im not looking to appeal my ban, but reduce my sentence (1w) to something lower.
I did a mistake in judgment, saying something that might not offend me, but it does to others, so i apologize.
i did it in the context of a joke, but now i see my mistake, and ill try not to use words like that into my ""Comedy" ever again .
I did try to censor myself to no say the n word, i used bb instead of gg, but still i can see that even with that, i used the word.
So right now, im just trying to say that im sorry and it wont happen again, i can promise that.
So i hope that u can lower my sentence so i can rejoin this amazing community.

Thank you for your consideration.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I agree with @RMSniper. You already had a week punishment on record so this should have been a month. Plus trying to play it off as "comedy" is just insulting. That is a stupid phrase uttered by a stupid YouTube personality, it was never funny, it will never be funny. Substituting letters doesn't change anything. Pedro holds the final verdict to your appeal though.

B2Hopeless

i know that, the previous time that it happened, skial had different rules about that word. so thats why i got muted the first time, i do apologize for my behavior this time and i know that the joke is stupid, but that was the point of it, just joking between friends so i wasnt trying to aim it to anyone.

B2Hopeless

but now u can say it, but not directing it to a person in a meanful manner, in this case i did it but as a joke between friends, one of the named alex, so next time that i do my dumb jokes i should use discord instead of the chat of the server

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
but now u can say it, but not directing it to a person in a meanful manner, in this case i did it but as a joke between friends, one of the named alex, so next time that i do my dumb jokes i should use discord instead of the chat of the server
You can say "nigga" but not "nigger." You're trying to deflect and act like this is your first offense and you're so, so sorry. I'm fairly inclined to decline your appeal, but, again, it's Pedro's call. Locking until then... :blush:

Reactions: Cream Tea

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
The silence is 1 week instead of 1 month because your last silence was a long time ago, so I thought 1 week was long enough to deter you from breaking the rules again. It's not getting reduced, and if you get punished again the duration will be much longer.

There's really no difference between "gg" and "bb" and using the comedy excuse just isn't even funny. Appeal denied.

Reactions: RMSniper