• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Please help me
Please check my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/aysenur98/ . I'm just a girl, who likes to play tf2. I play on skial since 2014. I have 3300 hours. I've never used a hack, just check my account please. I wouldn't say that if i used it. My little sister installed a hack for sniper when I was on work, we play on the same computer. Then she played with her fake accounts on skial and got banned, but her real account isn't banned. But they banned my account. And they said they banned the IP, why does it work then, when I play on her account? I tried to play on her account to see if she got banned, I was shocked, cause it worked. Please unban me. Just ban her real account https://steamcommunity.com/id/GommeTR . Even my parents said, that she won't play tf2 anymore. Believe me please :( ban all of her accounts. But I was at work at the time. I didn't do anything I swear to God. If something like this happens again, you can ban me. But I talked with her and with my parents. They said she won't play it.
I already made an appeal, but they didn't believe me. Her real account isn't banned, I don't understand why. I came back from work and I saw that I got banned. I said it before. My parents said, she won't play tf2 anymore, cause I told them what she did. Believe me. If something like this happens again then ban me. But i swear I've never hacked in my life. I can't play since 12 days and all my friends play on skial :( Please unban me. I can even add you on discord and we can talk there cuz im innocent. God knows that I'm not lying :( Please believe me I love to play on skial. Thanks​

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
No. You're not being unbanned, it's been said multiple times. The IP is remaining banned to keep you or whoever it was who hacked from coming back.
Keep making appeals and we'll just ban you from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.