• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PepperDeer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've stopped cheating a month ago. I know you hear things like this a lot but hear me out, I'm trying to explain as much as I can. I have caught the consequences of losing friends and skills throughout of me cheating. I'm just so very tired of these Casual bots and I want to play something than Casual Dustbowl or MvM so that I can find the least amount of bots. I have already made a new account so that I can start fresh. You can spectate me all you want, bare with me that I will be obviously terrible due to me cheating in the past. I just need to practice with Spy and Sniper so I can get the skills I had before cheating back. But I can't do that with the Bot Invasion going around in TF2 Casual servers right now. So please, I need this. I'm drifting away from TF2 due to these bots like me going to CS:GO or some other nifty game like Don't Starve Together and I want to freely play, even though there are a lot of good players on community servers that don't even fall for matadors but I don't care. I need to practice from my selfish motives of cheating... I cannot go back to the way I was of my skillset with the bots going around. I regret installing lmaobox, I need this. TF2 is my childhood and I don't want to stop playing it, Community servers is all I have.

Sincerely, Av4tar​

PepperDeer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also my main account has the same IP Address, id love to get that back too since I have expensive items there and kill counts that I will never get back.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. As for your expensive items I think you have us mixed up with steam. Your items are on your steam account, not here.

PepperDeer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
the expensive item thing wasnt about you guys owning it. and alright. ill be on my way with the bot infested servers.