• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonio123454

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This ban was the most worthless abuse of power I've seen by a skial admin. The story is that I was taunting as an engineer, and by doing this another engineer was not able to build a sentry, so the admin banned me for "griefing" and he also banned my brother who was playing with me for having the same IP address.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Worthless abuse of power you say?

I got a PM of you purposely blocking your team from building in a certain spot. The reporter send me evidence via demo. Upon watching the demo I find you purposefully standing in their way and going as far as to rancho relaxo in that spot.

You were harming your team by being a nuisance and rightfully were banned. You should consider yourself lucky your ban is only 3 days instead of a month based on your previous punishments.

Your "brother" will sit out the IP ban as well, can't take chances of you dodging your ban.

antonio123454

Unremarkable User
that makes no sense. If I taunt over there before he starts even building his sentry I'm in the wrong? even then, I moved after like 15 seconds.

antonio123454

Unremarkable User
My brother was even telling me that someone else was complaining that I got banned for taunting. I've never even heard of someone getting banned for that.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
that makes no sense. If I taunt over there before he starts even building his sentry I'm in the wrong? even then, I moved after like 15 seconds.
Suppose you did move after 15 seconds, that was 15 valuable seconds the other engineers could have used to build . Instead, they stood begging you to get out of their way while you rancho relaxo'ed and called em pussies

Appeal Denied

Reactions: uppe-r
Status
Not open for further replies.