• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ant

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was playing on a alt account I use just for fun, I was banned for wallhacks with no type of demo provided by an admin when I logged on the server and was afk for a bit walking around in 2Fort. I get banned randomly when my K/D was negative and I was missing most of my shots. I then later logon to my main account and see that it got banned for being on the same IP address as the banned account. I would just like to be unbanned since I believe It was a complete false ban. I play on skial everyday and there has literally been nothing for me to do. I never wallhacked or cheated in TF2 and I never will. I'm simply just trying to play and have fun with some friends. I really do hope I get unbanned and this whole thing gets cleared up. I've invested so much money in TF2 there is literally no reason for me to cheat.
Thanks for reading.​

Sakiko

Contributor

Ant

Unremarkable User
@ArayhMD, could you please provide me a demo of me supposedly "cheating", obviously my alt account would have the same name as my main as I stated above i went on another account to mess around. I'm not even that good of a TF2 player at this point I believed he banned the wrong person.

Ant

Unremarkable User
Okay, since I was using cheats is there any type of demo I can see or someone can review?

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
This is just 1 example. Right hand side. Target, shooting, and hitting invisible spy>

Ant

Unremarkable User
It's funny because I remember that happening. Team called out a spy on red beach I just took a shot don't know I
"targeted" barley adjusted my mouse and just press m1, don't see how that is incriminating at all. Do you have the full demo or some other clips? Getting one lucky shot, not even a kill makes me a hacker?

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
For that shot against the spy, it wasn't just luck. In the demo, you jumped down, then stop moving, moved your scope to that area, and shot him dead on. Also as for your claim there was a call-out for spy, there was NO call-out during that entire time in the demo recorded. And if you were just checking corners, you didn't check any other corner so why specifically that corner. Furthermore, there were other occurrences of you aiming/tracing people through walls and prefiring at people from around corners.

Your demo has been reviewed independently by 2 other Admins who agree with the ban.

And I find it suspicious that you came onto the server with an alt account to "mess around," in your own words. And it's not your only Alt Account either. Looks like you tried to connect 1 day after you got banned with another alt account. And then didn't appeal this ban until your main joined the server, 7 days after that and got banned by IP. So it seems even more like your alts were throwaway accounts, and you didn't care unless your main was banned.

Alt Account: 1?Evans with 1 Vac Ban on it:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386708767
[U:1:426443039]

Original Alt Account: Wave
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267720526
[U:1:307454798]

Main Account: Ant, that has all your friends and steam levels:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ant1011/
[U:1:839076000]

Last edited:
Reactions: soo