• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You have two prior offenses (both silences). The standard punishment lengths are 1 day --> 3 days --> 1 week --> 1 month. More on that here. Anyway, it is @Sakiko's call to remove your ban or keep it.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I got banned for voting on myself.. something which has no harm on other users.
It prevents other users from making a valid vote for a few minutes due to the cooldown. Just don't call votes on anyone that is not breaking the rules (yourself included) and you should be fine.

A Wild Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yes fair enough but it shouldn't warrant a ban. I was banned for 3 days over it. Not even a warning, seemed like a knee jerk ban to be honest.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yes fair enough but it shouldn't warrant a ban. I was banned for 3 days over it. Not even a warning, seemed like a knee jerk ban to be honest.

We don't ban for vote abuse, we silence for it. You were banned for "Griefing the platforms on undertale"

Edit - and a comment that Sakiko put which says you were warned to not do that before.

Sakiko

Contributor
I slapped you several times you asked why i told you stop griefing the platforms which you voice menu said "No" then rounds later you was jumping on the platforms as people was jumping to kill them.

Not to mention the Vote Slay the users did on you and it nearly passed

A Wild Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was referring to the 3 day ban which wasn't the griefing. Just checked and that was the console banning me for 'Racism' apparently. A round or two had passed and I'd forgot about you slapping me because pretty sure I was afk or I died, then the round came and yeah I did it again, sorry.

A Wild Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ntousa9

Scratch the 'racism' ban, found it

A Wild Chair

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Did I not just establish that with an image..? Yet 3 people found that confusing, hur dur. Okay, pretty clear I'm not getting anything out of this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)