• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

a pyro

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I am appealing to get unbanned because this isn't my account, It was given to me by my friend they go by DuoNineXcore on steam, They are an avid cheater and used this account to cheat on TF2 and CSGO and it is currently banned on multiple popular TF2 Community Servers and Vac Banned on CSGO. I hope I can be unbanned because the bans aren't my fault.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So you expect us to believe that instead of making your own FREE tf2 account, you used one KNOWN TO BE CAUGHT CHEATING on multiple community servers AND has a VAC ban. Genius.

Considering only 2 accounts have ever come from your connection, you and the duo one, and both have been caught cheating and have VAC bans, there is no reason to believe you are not in control of both accounts.

a pyro

Unremarkable User
I know it sounds silly but I can give more evidence, The reason why Duo gave me the account is because he got my original account Vac Banned on TF2 i.e account sharing

a pyro

Unremarkable User
It won't let me put the accounts in but what I was gonna say is that he used my account to cheat in pubs and the reason I was account sharing with him in the first place is because I got scammed out a lot of my things and I was gonna give the account away to the first person I met but when I was in the process I thought that it wasn't a good choice so I tried to get him out of my account but he stayed and got it vac banned.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Also the bans are in Mexico I am not in Mexico
Yeah cause VPNs aren't a thing... And that is Venezuela, not Mexico.

Let me see if I can make this simple. Since March of last year, there have only been 2 accounts connecting from your IP: DuoNineXcore who has a VAC ban, and a pyro, AKA you, also with a VAC ban. One connection. Two VAC banned accounts. This means either you are DuoNineXcore and control both accounts, or DuoNineXcore is in your household. We have to protect our servers. You won't be getting unbanned.