• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

_=☹☻®Bliven®☻☹=_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, my Steam name is _=☹☻®Bliven®☻☹=_ and I wish to appeal my ban. I have been banned for nearly two years and I honestly did not do anything wrong to get banned. If I were to be hacking (if that's what I'm accused for being banned for) then I would have a VAC ban on me, restricting me from playing any game made from Valve on VAC protected servers. All I want is to play some ctf_turbine on your Team Fortress 2 server because it's the most popular one in the game.
This has been my first request to repealing my ban. Thank you.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, my Steam name is _=☹☻®Bliven®☻☹=_ and I wish to appeal my ban. I have been banned for nearly two years and I honestly did not do anything wrong to get banned. If I were to be hacking (if that's what I'm accused for being banned for) then I would have a VAC ban on me, restricting me from playing any game made from Valve on VAC protected servers. All I want is to play some ctf_turbine on your Team Fortress 2 server because it's the most popular one in the game.
This has been my first request to repealing my ban. Thank you.​
Yeah of course you didn't cheat on your main account; why risk that one getting banned? TF2 is free to play, so you can make as many cheating throwaway accounts as you want. Here's the deal: Your connection has had eight other steam accounts connect from it. SEVEN of those have VAC bans. SEVEN! Sure as hell looks like you're making throwaway accounts, and if it isn't you it's definitely someone on your network. The IP will remain banned to keep the cheater(s) from coming back.