• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

44hz

Unremarkable User
Headshotting a spy 2x because he stood in front of someone when invisible is not wallhack, the admins of fith are know for behing clowns and banning any player that is better than the admins.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You not only aimed at invisible spies, you also aimed at people through walls, behind you, and around corners. Upon further review with other admins, your appeal is denied.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManaPig

44hz

Unremarkable User
Spies? there was only one and he kept going to the same corners.

"you also aimed at people through walls, behind you, and around corners" It's called pre aiming, basic game knowledge and basic map knowledge, let's not forget you banned me by aimbot not wallhack.

"Upon further review with other admins" Is there a demo? since i know you were the only one speccing with the command that hides the name from the scoreboard, so how are the other admins weighing in? where is the evidence of me "walling"?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I reviewed the demo as well.

Provided the evidence in the demo, and the fact you're banned from multiple communities for cheating. You're a cheater

You won't be getting unbanned

44hz

Unremarkable User
Why can't i have the demo then?

"demo" yeah because you can tell a difference between a low fov aimbot and normal aim with STV, right, it seems you both never watched your own STVs because it's clearly broken and unreliable for cheats.