• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

42s

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was playing in "skial.com|HARVEST x10 RANDOMIZER | US". Then suddenly, I was forcefully exited out of the server and I was told that I was banned. I was dumbfounded since I wasn't cheating and never has been kicked by hacking. Then I read up on the modal which stated that I was banned because of "SMAC Code VX4"; which I never had knowledge of until today.

The situation in the randomizer server was: I was randomly selected as a Spy with a death ringer and luckily I have gotten the Army of One. So the tactical way of using the Army of One used by most people is to shoot the rocket close to the enemy and quickly go back into the spawn to resupply to allow the Army of One to be reused repeatedly until the player unluckily dies by all the randomness in this server. Since I had the death ringer the probability of me dying was minimal and therefore able to use the Army of One very frequently throughout the game. As I was playing with this set, we conclude back to the sudden kick out of the server.

If the reason is because of hacking, I am not guilty of such reason. Furthermore, I regularly play on this server and no such problem arose before and I am one of those players who leave the causal server immediately when there is a hacker and queues for another one, hoping there won't be another one during this state of TF2.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
SMAC has been in place for many years, thoroughly tested, and doesn't give false positives.

42s

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How can one be so sure that SMAC doesn't give any false positives? It may be rare, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't give any. I am here falsely accused of using hacks just having fun in a "randomizer" server. Has the detection software been "thoroughly tested" in a "randomizer" server with all the wackiness of random classes, random weapons, and furthermore absurdly overpower weapons such as the Army of One? I am not informed how the SMAC has been tested, but probably it has been optimized for regular servers. SMAC may have detected an anomaly by the countless variability that may arise from randomness in the server.

I have played TF2 almost 2,000 hours and I despise hackers. Why would I do something I hate myself? Why would I want to ruin other people's fun? Why would I spend time and effort to appeal? That is because I haven't hacked and I want to get this false accusation removed.

Bottiger

Administrator
An aiming anomaly was detected. It has nothing to do with how good you are or how often you died.

There have been many people that have played on randomizer with army of one without getting detected.

You also weren't just using army of one, you were using ambassador, which is a common weapon that aimbot users like. It even has -30% body shot damage and fires 40% slower on x10 servers.

3YKoHki.jpg

Last edited: