• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

0x35F8

Banned
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
A kid came on and said that he was going to "h4k" me. So i said i would reverse his MD5 has encryption code and feed it through a 128gb optic line. So i googled "MD5 hash converter" and found https://md5.gromweb.com/, Then on the third party application (no racism was shown on server whatsoever) found a hash that comes out with this 0691334d666dd6e573f8260e2104a93d. The "racism" was not on the server. and it was all done as a harmless prank. The fact someone reported it, shows how butthurt people are. Would you report a joke?​

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
A kid came on and said that he was going to "h4k" me. So i said i would reverse his MD5 has encryption code and feed it through a 128gb optic line.
if that's the reason you were reported last night for "DDoS", that's honestly pretty funny
So i googled "MD5 hash converter" and found https://md5.gromweb.com/, Then on the third party application (no racism was shown on server whatsoever) found a hash that comes out with this 0691334d666dd6e573f8260e2104a93d. The "racism" was not on the server. and it was all done as a harmless prank. The fact someone reported it, shows how butthurt people are. Would you report a joke?
true, there was no instance of racism on the server itself. but the fact of the matter is you linked to a racist statement targeting another player.

I will add that when I silenced you, I had misread the previous admin intervention (having somehow misread "d" as "wk"), and threw in the wrong duration. this has been corrected so in effect, your silence has been reduced to three days.

0x35F8

Banned
Contributor
if that's the reason you were reported last night for "DDoS", that's honestly pretty funny

true, there was no instance of racism on the server itself. but the fact of the matter is you linked to a racist statement targeting another player.

I will add that when I silenced you, I had misread the previous admin intervention (having somehow misread "d" as "wk"), and threw in the wrong duration. this has been corrected so in effect, your silence has been reduced to three days.
Lol, thanks for also thinking it was funny.
Thanks for the reduction.