• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ヘレナ

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Here's what happend and the reason i think i got banned: So i joined this random skial server on my alt account i played sniper i got a few headshots. So a guy called me out on cheating because, i had at the time off playing 1.2hours in the game (on that account) and i keep getting headshot after headshot. a hour or so later i left the server. Now 11/05/2019 i try to join on the same server again with my alt it said: "you were banned on this server. check the skial.com/sourceban"
so i did and i saw banned reason aimbot.

why i think i should be unbanned :There is no prove off me using a aimbot one guy called me out on it(and i left the server myself so i didnt know i how i got banned). i main sniper i joined on a alt acount just to fool around so it looked like i was a cheating but no i was just smurfing Here's my main account. I hope this is enough to get me ubanned

account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mysnakeissolidcom/ (its a custom- url)​

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was notified that you were aimbotting and spent a good 20 minutes watching and recording a demo of you. I noticed several interesting shots but after discussing it with a few others we have decided it is not enough evidence to sustain a ban.

I'd suggest you refrain from "smurfing" to prevent incidences such as this.

Your appeal has been accepted.