• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ツKachiツ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hi i was banned by the players on the two fort server, as i was kinda annoying so then they started trolling me and calling me racist for no reason other than to make me mad, saying poggers is a racist slur, something like "pepe is a term used by racist mysoginysts" and they were basically hardcore trolling, after which someone made a voteban for "griefing" for laughs except the problem was that 15 people voted yes and that's how i got banned i do not remember saying anything racist, this is my first ban on this server and i dont know if the bans/mutes stack and after some mutes/bans they're permanent like on some other servers, so i dont want to get banned for no reason other than to make me, a squeaker, get mad and cry about it or something like that​

Reactions: Delays

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Your ban was 30 mins and has since expired. If you have trouble connecting to a server, just restart steam and it should work.