• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Glazzy

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Spamming. Examples:
  • Advertising other TF2 servers or Skial competitors.
  • Reporting people that aren't breaking the rules.
  • Calling random votes, even on yourself.
  • Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote. However music is NOT allowed on trade servers.
So I was playing on 2fort and decided to use SLAM. I mean... !ignore is always an option right and I wasn't on a trade server I was on the LA 2FORT server. Was periodically playing music at a reasonable volume when all of a sudden I was hit with a gag and mute for 1400 minutes. How exactly is this fair? Nowhere in the rules it says you cannot play music on non trade servers. There is an option to votegag so why did I get hit with a day mute and gag? I have seen many use slam to play music and nothing has happened to them. This all feels so unfair.​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You were spamming your music at ear rape levels, and I had even asked you not to spam your music so loudly. Music is not against the rules on CTF, so long as it’s not at an unreasonable volume. I’m going to unsilence you, but please adjust your output volume.