• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
@DaivdBaekr Is there a way I can reduce the sentence since I’m trying t

Both my irl and steam friends prefer I change my IP and turn off my router daily as a source of security, I do this every so often, they can ping my router IP and see for any unusual activity, to make sure I’m not being hacked or anything, I’m not really a computer genius, but that’s what they told me lmao.
Didn’t finish my sentence, but yeah is there a way to reduce this sentence and prove my innocence somehow or do I have to wait out my ban? I’m trying to calm my nerves at the same time since I’ve had a long day with a workload of homework aaaaa.

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

No

If you are being honest about an unsecured network then you should log in to your router, change your wifi password and make sure that at least WPA2 encryption is enabled.
I’m being truthful about this whole situation, I don’t know how to prove that those accounts aren’t mine, so my argument is pretty much pointless, I’m stress enough as it is, I guess I’m just gonna have to wait out a unjustified ban, you can mark this report invalid, thank you for your help. @DaivdBaekr

Stryder1000

No

If you are being honest about an unsecured network then you should log in to your router, change your wifi password and make sure that at least WPA2 encryption is enabled.

I mean, there has been someone impersonating Diana in the server, for a while now; but Skial does allow impersonation and destroying reputations.

If you could Diana enable WPA2 PSK, but at least something with WPA2, but not WPA2 TKIP. You have me on Discord so any question about your security ask me.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@DavidBaekr It’s the reason why I’ve been talking to my internet provider, a few of my friends been asking me to change my IP, I did that recently, so it should’ve stopped, my connection isn’t always secure, because it’s used 24/7 by my family members and friends who come in my house(I only give them the wifi because I trust them lmao)

You've had the same public IP address while connecting to Skial since March 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.