• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Making a extra thread, because the ban I received is absolute dogshit, and feel like expressing my feelings, the community is supposed to be getting rid of repeat offenders and shit, I didn’t cause shit like that to threaten a community or anything like that, I would never do that to anyone and be a douchebag of some sort, I did not break any rules, besides a certain hatred I had for a user in the past for being so cocky, I really do ask for this ban to be removed, I’m not here to waste anyone time’s since a lot of you don’t have that, I don’t either, but I’m sincerely sorry for whatever chaos and discord that’s been caused.
I do believe the ban was registered for the sole purpose of getting rid of the repeat offender, but nothing has been done so far in ridding with the asshole ruining the community. I do believe the mere fact of a warning, heeded or not, for whatever offense I caused to be gracious. The user in question entered and used script on a another server I joined aswell.
I’ve been followed by this user for weeks with “Diana you’re a slut” and all that, I don’t know what else to deal with right now, I’m usually busy irl, I just want to play games and have fun in peace without someone coming to get on my nerves. I love Skial and everyone in it, I’m gracious for the support I’ve received, but this has got to stop and wish for a permanent solution.​

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

Hi @Metroidz,
I do not use scripts nor will I ever, the user has been dodging bans left and right and managed to mask their ips with mine, the douche has been harassing me with all types of slurs for almost a month now, this has been occurring on a daily basis and impersonating me. They’ve been causing a big mess in Trade NY, a server I’m a regular on. I’m not perfect, I’ve done stupid things, but I am not behind this. The cheaters somehow managed to ddos one of my friend’s connections and a few others weeks ago. Made a false belief that skial servers was being ddos’d. They’re completely morons with no life.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi @Metroidz,
I do not use scripts nor will I ever, the user has been dodging bans left and right and managed to mask their ips with mine, the douche has been harassing me with all types of slurs for almost a month now, this has been occurring on a daily basis and impersonating me. They’ve been causing a big mess in Trade NY, a server I’m a regular on. I’m not perfect, I’ve done stupid things, but I am not behind this. The cheaters somehow managed to ddos one of my friend’s connections and a few others weeks ago. Made a false belief that skial servers was being ddos’d. They’re completely morons with no life.

Highly doubt it.

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

That really doesn’t make any sense to me, because I’ve never made those accounts, I don’t know how those accounts exist on my IP, there was a log somewhere that omitted personal information about me which forced me to put it on my profile and I would never dox myself && the only explanation I can come up with those links is that my fake sis was the one who made those accounts, in a apartment across me or && my siblings(3 cousins, 2 brothers and 2 sisters (including my babysister)who videogame(they have Xbox and playstation) or one of my friends who comes to my house a daily basis. This is hers = https://steamcommunity.com/id/celestiaaamane
as for the mutes on my main account, that’s a result of my friends using my mic hella lot and the background noise is too loud, excuse my mistake for that.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
If your connection is unsecure then that is something that needs to be resolved on your end.

There is rule-breaking happening on that IP so the IP is banned. If it is persistent then eventually bans become longer or permanent.

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

@DavidBaekr It’s the reason why I’ve been talking to my internet provider, a few of my friends been asking me to change my IP, I did that recently, so it should’ve stopped, my connection isn’t always secure, because it’s used 24/7 by my family members and friends who come in my house(I only give them the wifi because I trust them lmao)

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

@DaivdBaekr Is there a way I can reduce the sentence since I’m trying t
Why would your friends ask you to change your IP
Both my irl and steam friends prefer I change my IP and turn off my router daily as a source of security, I do this every so often, they can ping my router IP and see for any unusual activity, to make sure I’m not being hacked or anything, I’m not really a computer genius, but that’s what they told me lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.