• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

♪Callie Marie♪

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It's been a year since this happened,I accepted punishment without doing anything to make it worse,I was dumb and stupid and wanted to try some free shit cheat all that time ago,I understand cheating in general is a horrible thing now while I did earn that ban for doing so,I've been reformed and have actually just come to say apologies even if nobody even remembers me and I'd like to ask to be unbanned however I really do understand if it stays permanent but I think I should get at least a second chance right? I want to play on Skial again after almost a full freakin year

I'd understand if this is denied but at least I finally asked and thank you for your time.​

♪Callie Marie♪

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Nobody gets second chances. Skial doesn't unban hackers.
well sorry for wasting your time,I expect it to get denied anyways since a stupid question gets a response it deserves well you all have fun and I guess I should just not bother even checking this right?

♪Callie Marie♪

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Nobody gets second chances. Skial doesn't unban hackers.
Also a lot of these people on here really don't admit to cheating do they? I looked over a couple of the appeals out of curiosity and wow if most cheaters are this obnoxious and trolly I guess this really is my fault in the end for even having a thought about it now I feel a bit stupid for even posting this as a question

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also a lot of these people on here really don't admit to cheating do they? I looked over a couple of the appeals out of curiosity and wow if most cheaters are this obnoxious and trolly I guess this really is my fault in the end for even having a thought about it now I feel a bit stupid for even posting this as a question

Everyone is sorry AFTER they're caught. Don't cheat; don't get banned; won't have to be sorry.

♪Callie Marie♪

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Everyone is sorry AFTER they're caught. Don't cheat; don't get banned; won't have to be sorry.
Yep I get it I made the mistake it's my own fault I'm just gonna go and do my own thing as usual I just made a clown of myself and this is what I get,well no need to even respond I already know it's going to be denied but thank you for responding.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I appreciate the honesty, but there are no second chances once you’re caught cheating.