• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Hawka

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Because I didnt spam in voice chat
I was playing songs in SLAM
Which is allowed on Skial servers as long as it's not earrape or spam
And got muted for 1 week seriously ????
The reason why I'm appealing late is that I found out it was for a week not for just 24 hours.​

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
I agree. Hawk has done this with many admins on and they all left it to the vote to decide. Which 90% of the time they vote no to mute him, he got muted 2 out of like 16 times. In these cases it should me left to the server.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
If I recall, you were playing mixed voice clips at a very high volume, that isn't music.

Ensure it's music, tone down the volume, agree to read the rules, and I'll lift your silence.

Hawka

Contributor
NoI didnt mix any voice clips. They are songs that I usually play all together . But if you think the volume was high, I will simply lower the volume then.

Hawka

Contributor
If you are talking about Big Bill Hell's or Heavy is Dead, well, they are considered good music to us as well and people still like it
But I got it about lowering volume and I will do it

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Having played probably over hundreds of hours with Hawka I can vouch that Hawka plays music over microphone which does sometimes integrate comical TF2 remixes.
I have initiated silence votes on him numerous times as per the rules;
Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote. However music is NOT allowed on trade servers.

As of right now, I am unsure what rule he broke to begin with? Did this get put to a server vote?

Hawka

Contributor
Having played probably over hundreds of hours with Hawka I can vouch that Hawka plays music over microphone which does sometimes integrate comical TF2 remixes.
I have initiated silence votes on him numerous times as per the rules;

As of right now, I am unsure what rule he broke to begin with? Did this get put to a server vote?
I'm using SLAM, I dont put mic onto a speaker or something.