• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Hawka

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've never heard about vote abusing or so. The ban was for voting to mute a kid and I haven't ever known that voting to silence a kid is against the rules of the server. I have never been on the forums or read the rules cause I thought at first it was just a random server.
I will mute him from the game features next time and I will never use this voting system again.
It's also said that the ban is permanently while on the website it's said that my ban is for 1 day. I don't know which to trust and I can't bear not using chat to communicate with others.​

Sakiko

Contributor
You can only use the votemenu system on users that break the rules listed, a kid talking on mic is not breaking any rules with regards to skial its upto his /her parents on the games theyu play.

Client mute next time, i will give you the benefit of doubt and lift it for now but your next offence will be 3days then 1week and then a month which can then lead to perm ban or silences as they both stack.