1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: ♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦, May 7, 2018.

1. ♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦

♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦ Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I've never heard about vote abusing or so. The ban was for voting to mute a kid and I haven't ever known that voting to silence a kid is against the rules of the server. I have never been on the forums or read the rules cause I thought at first it was just a random server.
    I will mute him from the game features next time and I will never use this voting system again.
    It's also said that the ban is permanently while on the website it's said that my ban is for 1 day. I don't know which to trust and I can't bear not using chat to communicate with others.​

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You can only use the votemenu system on users that break the rules listed, a kid talking on mic is not breaking any rules with regards to skial its upto his /her parents on the games theyu play.

Client mute next time, i will give you the benefit of doubt and lift it for now but your next offence will be 3days then 1week and then a month which can then lead to perm ban or silences as they both stack.

3. ♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦

♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦ Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Understood. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice