• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

♥ RyoL ♥

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Banned for hacking/aimbot. LOLWUT?

Anyways, I wasn't using hacks or any other thing. First thing is that I played on PL_Barnblitz and then PL_Borneo and someone had the balls of banned me for using aimbot/wallhack and I wasn't even hacking for one. I clearly missed so many shots its impossible for calling me an aimbotter/wallhacker. XD

The ban wasn't caused by the console but it was banned by someone on this server.

If anyone has the demos of me hacking then I will demostrate to them. OR is it because I just installed a new router around 2 days ago if this is something related..

Thanks for your time and I'm a donator of your server. :)​

Sakiko

Contributor
You was spectated by me and @Cream Tea on them maps we are both convinced with what we have observed to conclude you was aimbotting.

The excuse by the missing shots are normal for private hacks to include % miss to look less obvious and taking that into account i counted a few times 8/9 or more headshots to normal kills and some of them on flying enemy mobs.

And this was not a 5minute observation this was a good 30 minutes to be 100% sure on what we was observing.

♥ RyoL ♥

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
You was spectated by me and @Cream Tea on them maps we are both convinced with what we have observed to conclude you was aimbotting.

The excuse by the missing shots are normal for private hacks to include % miss to look less obvious and taking that into account i counted a few times 8/9 or more headshots to normal kills and some of them on flying enemy mobs.

And this was not a 5minute observation this was a good 30 minutes to be 100% sure on what we was observing.

And which map is it? Barnblitz, Frontier, or Borneo?

Getting headshots on flying mobs are common on skilled snipers, especially plat snipers. Have you ever seen good snipers such as JBird, Fox, or Max? I can attest that I have like 1k hours on Sniper and 6k hours worth of TF2. I can tell that you've never been in a compettive TF2, haven't you?

Anyways, I can at least have proof that I wasn't hacking by using a recorded footage from Nvidia Shadowplay software enabled on Geforce Experience. I just need 2 more post so I can give you the link.

Sakiko

Contributor
I have run competetive game servers for a few networks and while i take what you claim into account, there was enouth support from another admin at the time of ovservation for him to say he is 95% and green light the ban.

I have passed the other admins the raw demos for them to review if they consider you not hacking then i will lift the ban, or keep it if they agree.

Reactions: ♥ RyoL ♥

♥ RyoL ♥

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I have run competetive game servers for a few networks and while i take what you claim into account, there was enouth support from another admin at the time of ovservation for him to say he is 95% and green light the ban.

I have passed the other admins the raw demos for them to review if they consider you not hacking then i will lift the ban, or keep it if they agree.

Ah okay! I wasn't sure if you're not into compettive TF2 or something but that's cool. I played compettive TF2 in Highlander starting from seasons 11 through 15 and then I played a bit casually. Also, I made a conversation so I posted the dropbox links to my two footages of me playing sniper in a most legit way possible. No hacks involved.

Once again, thank you for sending the demos to the other admins for evaluation. :)

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't usually say this, but you sound honest, I even asked myself who would be stupid enough to hack on a valuable account after that other guy.

But we still have to wait and see what the other admins think.

Reactions: ♥ RyoL ♥

♥ RyoL ♥

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I don't usually say this, but you sound honest, I even asked myself who would be stupid enough to hack on a valuable account after that other guy.

But we still have to wait and see what the other admins think.

Thank you! ^_^
Its rather sad when someone got accused for hacking just after like around years of hard work and experience and then it just shatters. I've seen obvious hackers before and it definitely ruins it for themselves and everyone else on both teams on the server. It makes them look like complete noobs. Unlike them, there are players who have greater skill and experience on one of the 9 classes and it took years to master it. TF2 varies on skill level ceiling and there are other ways for players to improve such as mge dm and surfing. Some people just didn't like to play fair with them to be honest especially in pubs.

I'd really appreciate you guys to review the demo for the other admin's opinion. Once again, thank you. =)

Sakiko

Contributor
After looking at the demo with a fresh pair of eyes and discussing it with the others i am lifting the ban and hope you take our apologise on this matter

Never easy case and hope you appreciate we are trying to keep the server clear of cheaters and from all the wave of vac bans recently and those for ugc players its a minefield out there.
(https://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/4h4xdn/over_150_ugc_players_vac_banned_for_lmao_box_use/)

Welcome back to the servers, unless another admin wishes to contest the lifting

♥ RyoL ♥

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
After looking at the demo with a fresh pair of eyes and discussing it with the others i am lifting the ban and hope you take our apologise on this matter

Never easy case and hope you appreciate we are trying to keep the server clear of cheaters and from all the wave of vac bans recently and those for ugc players its a minefield out there.
(https://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/4h4xdn/over_150_ugc_players_vac_banned_for_lmao_box_use/)

Welcome back to the servers, unless another admin wishes to contest the lifting

I've taken liberty to set the tag "Resolved"

Nice! Much obliged for the unban! ^_^ Believe it or not, you did a fine job cleaning up the cheaters from all the wave of vac bans. We're human, after all (insert pun here ^^).

I read the ugc reddit thread you linked and its shocking how some players acted like a pro by using cheats and later on they got vac banned and banned from ugc. Even Esea has dealt with cheaters like that before so its not that surprising. Hopefully next time UGC will investigate further to spectate on suspicious players and then decides to either ban or not for possible cheating. Truely sad especially on a TF2 compettive community.