1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: ☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆, Nov 27, 2020.

1. ☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆ Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Alrighty. The micspam I understand yeah. I wasn't warned of a mute nor do I care about that but I was silenced for it? That seems a bit unfair, I did NOT spam in the chat. I don't really care if it's for a day I just wanted to know why I was silenced instead of muted. That is all.​

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. ☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

Steam:
    There's no need to be rude about. Could of said a simple 'because people use chat to spam words after their mute too' would of serviced.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Nicholas771212

Nicholas771212 TF2 Admin

Steam:
    Oh hey its you, didn't expect an appeal tbh. I said that eating chips on mic was mic spam and gave you a heads up about it which you continued to ignore. Then played ear rape with a sound board, which i don't even think needs a warning, its pretty self explanatory. Punishments consist of silence if you spam chat OR voice. Only silencing for one doesn't exactly make the most sense as it one isn't really a punishment or teach a lesson and two, you can spam the other vice versa.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

Steam:
    AH thank you. I actually didn't hear the first warning. I was distracted by something. No I understand now thanks. I mean, people who spam the chat after getting muted are pretty petty. I'm not like that but thank you for telling me that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice