• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Alrighty. The micspam I understand yeah. I wasn't warned of a mute nor do I care about that but I was silenced for it? That seems a bit unfair, I did NOT spam in the chat. I don't really care if it's for a day I just wanted to know why I was silenced instead of muted. That is all.​

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Oh hey its you, didn't expect an appeal tbh. I said that eating chips on mic was mic spam and gave you a heads up about it which you continued to ignore. Then played ear rape with a sound board, which i don't even think needs a warning, its pretty self explanatory. Punishments consist of silence if you spam chat OR voice. Only silencing for one doesn't exactly make the most sense as it one isn't really a punishment or teach a lesson and two, you can spam the other vice versa.

☆ . * Tenshi * . ☆

Scarcely Lethal Noob
AH thank you. I actually didn't hear the first warning. I was distracted by something. No I understand now thanks. I mean, people who spam the chat after getting muted are pretty petty. I'm not like that but thank you for telling me that.