• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

★ Smokey ★

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Because it was literally just a joke as someone was getting madder in the chat and I wanted to emphasize hurling more insults won't make someone stop. I also got muted well after I left, I know a lot of users have it out for me and I find it pretty sad that a permamute felt like a good idea to them.
It's not something I usually do, it was just a joke between me and a couple of other users. Pretty cringe tbh​

★ Smokey ★

Mildly Menacing Medic
It was a 5 minute event and I only did it cause I was leaving the server after. It was a joke between me and my friends that were on the server. I really don't think a permamute is justified in this event at all. Maybe if I said something racist on mic but a few minutes of chat spam because other users were insulting us? That's pretty over the top of you guys tbh

★ Smokey ★

Mildly Menacing Medic
It was just a joke though lol, purely because someone was getting angry because we were laugh taunting so me and a couple of users decided to mess around with them, I think you guys are seriously over reacting to this and so do the others.

Feral Angel

Contributor
I’m sorry but it reads in the rules not to chat spam. You clearly don’t want to follow the rules from looking at your other offenses. It doesn’t matter if it was a joke, you broke the rules. Deal with the consequences. The mute is staying.

★ Smokey ★

Mildly Menacing Medic
I mean I'd understand if I said something racist or did something edgy like in the past but I didn't expect such an over reaction considering that I regularly hear racism and constant spam in that server from other users daily anyway, perma just seems a bit over the top that's all.

Feral Angel

Contributor
It’s not a overreacting if you have a history of mute/gags. It’s common sense to learn your lesson the first time or second time. You don’t seem to learn. End of discussion.