• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

اMαττ∩¡ƒ¡c∈nτ

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
[SourceComms] ADMIN: Issued an extended silence on اMαττ∩¡ƒ¡c∈nτ for 43200 minutes (reason: Racism).

I keep getting ganged up on and mass reported and i am doing fucking nothing wrong, an admin just logged on and insta muted me i didn't even say anything.

Also the many 30min console mutes, take a gander at how many failed before they finally went through.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was alerted by a server report, came in only to hear you on a rant. It was already borderline for that because nobody else could get a word in for trading. Then you had to go and throw in an "I hate niggers" and "sieg heil" and that was easily over the line. Once I muted you the atmosphere in the server improved, with people expressing relief and starting to trade over the mic again.

It seems like every time a punishment expires for you, you get right back in trouble. Maybe take this time to reflect and consider changing topics you elocute upon.

اMαττ∩¡ƒ¡c∈nτ

Mildly Menacing Medic
And if i ever said anything like that there would be a fucking reason for it but you just fucking month long mute me the second you join the fucking server ofcourse theres going to be some shit, i just happened to be speaking so anybody else there wasnt talking and fucking dodged the ddos attack from the admin.